Kioti CK2610SE for Finish Mowing?

/ Kioti CK2610SE for Finish Mowing? #1  

JHallett

Tractor
Kioti CK2610SE
I have a few acres of lawn on a 7-9° degree pitch I need to mow along the pitch. My CK2610 has R14 tires, moderately loaded with 2” spacers and I am located in Nova Scotia, Canada. I am reading that anything over a 60” finish mower is likely to be underpowered by the CK2610 and I am a bit concerned that the weight of the tractor cutting on a 7-9° degree pitch will tear up the turf. The cost of a good finish mower is getting close to a zero turn, but ZT would add a bit more to the servicing and storage. Then there are also flail mowers to consider which apparently takes less power so I might go up to a 72” - can they do a good job if kept sharp and equipped with anti-scalp rollers etc.?

Be interested to hear the experience of other owners using the CK2610 for finish mowing.

/ Kioti CK2610SE for Finish Mowing? #2  
My previous tractor (JD 850) was 25 HP , 22 PTO HP and it ran a 72" finish mower fine.

/ Kioti CK2610SE for Finish Mowing? #3  
My current LS 25hp (same physical size as the 2610) runs a 72" finish mower without any problems whatsoever. I have actually used the finish mower to cut rough field grass without issue.

No it has to be dry and can't be too tall (over a foot-16"), otherwise you have to slow down a bit.