Kioti CK30 arrives early and ready to go!

/ Kioti CK30 arrives early and ready to go!
Sorry for not responding. Just got back from deployment in Gulfport, MS. What a mess. Have volunteered to go back in a few days. Don't know when I'll be back.

Got a little work in with CK30 this afternoon, but was mainly for stress release. Have got about 14hrs with about 1/4 tank remaining. The math puts it at about 16hrs operating time between filling up. More than satisfied.

I will never complain about too much rain again. I'm just grateful my family is safe with a roof over thier heads.

Semper Fi

/ Kioti CK30 arrives early and ready to go! #22  
Well I brush hogged for nearly 9 hours and used just over 7 gallons. I think it is like any diesel that uses way more fuel when it is being worked. I expect that poking around loading and hauling things without a pto implement would use way less fuel.

For me, not all dae-dong, and that fuel gauge it was full, full, full, and then I noticed it budge and within an hour it was at 1/8th tank. So pretty much as soon as you see the gauge come off of full, start working towards the diesel can.

/ Kioti CK30 arrives early and ready to go! #23  
Supercrkr. You may want to update your profile now that you have your tractor. Put in a little about your lot size, and your equipment. That way people can see at a glance what you're dealing with.
I may be going over to Biloxi in a few days as well. Lots of medical help needed in certain areas.
John