Kioti ck4020 lights

/ Kioti ck4020 lights #1  

790greene

Tractor
John Deere 790
I recently purchased a Kioti ck4020. It is the manual transmission, non SE model. I'm looking to add lights to the Rops. I was told that there is a plug under the dash to add a switch to. I am not sure if that is correct for this model. The guy who told me that had the SE model. I was hoping to hook up a factory switch and relay. If not I guess I'll have to use the wires by the fuel tank in the rear. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

/ Kioti ck4020 lights #2  
I have my rear flood light hooked to the Aux power wire that is under the right rear fender. I had to add an on/off switch. The aux power wire is always on when the tractor is on.

All the bother of adding a rear flood light and I've never used the tractor at night. Be careful adding lights on your roll bar. You might want to add them under the roll bar. So they don't get wiped off when going under a tree limb.

/ Kioti ck4020 lights
I have my rear flood light hooked to the Aux power wire that is under the right rear fender. I had to add an on/off switch. The aux power wire is always on when the tractor is on.

All the bother of adding a rear flood light and I've never used the tractor at night. Be careful adding lights on your roll bar. You might want to add them under the roll bar. So they don't get wiped off when going under a tree limb.
Yeah, I'll have them mounted under my canopy so I won't have to worry about ripping them off. Did you have to add a fuse as well, or is that wire already fused? Thanks.

/ Kioti ck4020 lights #4  
Greene - I didn't trace the line forward of the rear fender. I assumed no fuse and put one in line. The turn signals have a heavy metal bracket around them. Ideal place to mount the flood light and on/off switch.

IMG_0007.jpeg

/ Kioti ck4020 lights
Greene - I didn't trace the line forward of the rear fender. I assumed no fuse and put one in line. The turn signals have a heavy metal bracket around them. Ideal place to mount the flood light and on/off switch.

View attachment 856488
Ok. I was going to add a fuse as well. Just curious. Thanks for the information. I appreciate the help. 👍