3-Point Hitch Kioti CS2410 3 pt hitch adjustment

/ Kioti CS2410 3 pt hitch adjustment #1  

nknelsen

Silver Member
Tractor
CX2510 with FEL
I have a 2014 kioti CS2410. Best tractor I've ever owned so far. But I do have one question for someone that knows more then I. Is the 3point hitch adjustable for height? I have a mowing deck height adjustment on the left side which works good but the three point hitch goes all the way down when I drop the mowing deck using the up/down lever on the left even when I have the mowing deck height adjustment set high.

Right after I purchased the tractor I was cutting grass while towing a seeder/airater using the ball hitch and when I went to lift the mowing deck there was a loud bang from the left hitch arm getting caught up in the tongue of the seeder.

Did I break something or was the three point hitch never adjustable for height using the MMM height control?

Thanks in advance for everyone's advice.

/ Kioti CS2410 3 pt hitch adjustment #2  
Older thread but no response. I have the same issue and hoping for some advice. I can't believe this is the design and can't be adjusted.
Hope someone can help??

/ Kioti CS2410 3 pt hitch adjustment #3  
How about limit chains... If your hydraulics don't allow for a height lock, next best thing may be limit chains...

I put limit chains on my MF GC 1715 to keep ballast box I made from dragging on ground ......

This "kit" is available online...

mower-deck-stabilizer-kit-103201_4tm9ymmj5v5s_1.jpg

5213d1020266974-instructions-diagrams-check-chains-5-142298-deck_stabilzer-jpg

2dl0sd3.jpg

(Pics unscrupulously lifted from GOOGLE Images)

All it takes is about 5-6 feet of chain and some hooks and eye hardware... And it is adjust able one chain link at a time...

Dale

/ Kioti CS2410 3 pt hitch adjustment #4  
Thanks Dale
Just back up from the barn and that is what I did. Just seems strange it works that way. Previously I purchased a Protero Pto bagger - real nice unit but very large and I had the same problem with the bottom dragging on the lawn until I put a limiter on - ended up selling the bagger.

Sent email to local Kioti dealer for some tips - I didn't buy it from them, but go by their shop often, so might stop in and chat about it. They also sell Kubota - I might take a look to see if a similar size unit does the same thing. For the money, I think the mid, rear lifts should be separate.

I appreciate your response and can make this work, although not real impressed with the design.
Take care,
Dal

Last edited: