Dealer Kioti Dealers in Michigan LP?

/ Kioti Dealers in Michigan LP? #1  

Rusty

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B7500HSD-R
Can anyone recommend a Kioti dealer in Michigan's Lower Peninsula? I am looking for a Kioti RB22-60 or RB22-72 rear blade. I have already contacted Hafer in Mt. Pleasant, Hodges in Fenton, Van Paemel in Armada and McCormick in Portland. Any other leads would be appreciated! Thanks, in advance! :)

/ Kioti Dealers in Michigan LP? #2  
Rusty said:
I am looking for a Kioti RB22-60 or RB22-72 rear blade.
You may want to contact Midwest Equipment. They make the blades for Kioti so if you can't find the blade you want at a Kioti dealer, there may be another dealer who can get you the same blade.

BTW, I have a Midwest rear blade, box blade and landscape rake. They make very nice implements and they are priced nicely too, you will be very happy with their rear blade.

/ Kioti Dealers in Michigan LP?
Bob_Skurka said:
You may want to contact Midwest Equipment. They make the blades for Kioti so if you can't find the blade you want at a Kioti dealer, there may be another dealer who can get you the same blade.

BTW, I have a Midwest rear blade, box blade and landscape rake. They make very nice implements and they are priced nicely too, you will be very happy with their rear blade.

Bob - Thanks! I also have another post in the general attachments forum for Midwest dealers. You jogged my memory though, I thought that I had emailed Midwest about local dealers and received no response. However, I went back through my pile of paper and found a list of three dealers that I got from the Midwest website in 2004 (I can't seem to find that page on their website anymore). I will be contacting Classic in Williamsburg, Schmidt in Washington, and Seybert's in Coldwater. :) BTW, do you have skid shoes from Midwest on your RB?

/ Kioti Dealers in Michigan LP? #4  
Yep, I caught this in the other section as well. I guess since you contacted Van Paemel's that they don't have them. Maybe its a different name who has them contracted out by midwest. I will check the model number of my box blade when I get a chance. I am almost certain its a midwest. I bought a back blade from them as well but I don't think its a midwest.