Kioti DK45 sudden hydraulic leak and failure

/ Kioti DK45 sudden hydraulic leak and failure #1  

SouthernSooner

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kioti DK45 HSE
I lost lift on the 3 point, so got off tractor and noticed a very significant leak/pouring of hydraulic fluid which looks to be coming from behind the hydraulics filter. It's also leaking from a couple other places.

Still have power steering, HST, and FEL controls (for now). Getting ready to power wash and clean the undercarriage. In the mean time, any ideas where exactly is the weak point? What caused it?
Thanks

/ Kioti DK45 sudden hydraulic leak and failure #2  
I lost lift on the 3 point, so got off tractor and noticed a very significant leak/pouring of hydraulic fluid which looks to be coming from behind the hydraulics filter. It's also leaking from a couple other places.

Still have power steering, HST, and FEL controls (for now). Getting ready to power wash and clean the undercarriage. In the mean time, any ideas where exactly is the weak point? What caused it?
Thanks

Mine had about 55hrs when the leak started - had lifted the 3 point noticed a few drops and then a flood - I noted it on the below link - it turned out to be an O ring, I replaced four of them - seems Kioti has had a few problems with them....

CK3510 SE Hydraulic Leak - O Ring / Paint -

/ Kioti DK45 sudden hydraulic leak and failure
Thanks. I found two hyd hoses leaking at the fittings. Replaced both hoses, no leaks and topped off the fluid. But no pressure at all to the 3 point lift. FEL still works as it should. Stumped.

/ Kioti DK45 sudden hydraulic leak and failure #4  
Sounds like air in the system.

/ Kioti DK45 sudden hydraulic leak and failure #5  
Thanks. I found two hyd hoses leaking at the fittings. Replaced both hoses, no leaks and topped off the fluid. But no pressure at all to the 3 point lift. FEL still works as it should. Stumped.

Did you ever resolve the issue with your 3PT?

/ Kioti DK45 sudden hydraulic leak and failure #6  
Make sure the 3 point lowering speed control knob did not get turned. Also check that the remote hyd control lever is in the nuetral position. The latter realy only refers to if you have a circuulating hose on the remote fittings. I do in case some noob hits the lever inadvertently to keep the pump from deadheading.