Kioti dk50c with quick detach loader - hydraulic quit - loader with not lift a load , 3point hitch will not lift any weight.

/ Kioti dk50c with quick detach loader - hydraulic quit - loader with not lift a load , 3point hitch will not lift any weight. #1  

bcc883bob

Tractor
JD 790
I'm working on a Kioti dk50c with a loader, while moving a pile of dirt the loader quit working and went to the ground, the owner replaced the filter, with no change. We got it into the shop and removed the quick connect loader valve took it to the local hydraulic shop who tested it and stated that it was in working order. The shop directed us to the lift cylinder so we checked the return side lines of the lift cylinders and there was bypass fluid so we had the lift cylinders rebuilt. They also stated that they have had issues with the quick connect couplers not seating correctly and causing issues - so we replaced all 4 quick connect couplers for the loader. At this point we checked the 3 point hitch, which will go up and down but will not lift my body weight while standing on it. Upon replacing the lift cylinders they would still not lift the loader. We took off the hydraulic line from the side of the transmission case to the filter head and from the filter head to the pump off and verified that there are no obstructions. We replaced the o rings and plastic washers on the pressure adjustment block on top of the hydraulic pump- no change and have now replaced the hydraulic pump, with no change - we unhooked to the loader to eliminate that as an issue and still have not pressure to lift the 3 point hitch arms with any weight on it. We are now looking at the control valve under the seat on top of the transmission housing. The control valve under the seat, where the pressure is adjustable, is that valve rebuildable or replaceable- part number. Has anyone had a similar issue that may be able to give me some direction on what I am missing with this hydraulic issue. Thank you in advance for any assistance or guidance.

/ Kioti dk50c with quick detach loader - hydraulic quit - loader with not lift a load , 3point hitch will not lift any weight. #2  
Well the shotgun approach did not work. Get you a gage and work from the pump out. I think you have a open relief valve

/ Kioti dk50c with quick detach loader - hydraulic quit - loader with not lift a load , 3point hitch will not lift any weight. #3  
Agreed quit throwing parts at it.

/ Kioti dk50c with quick detach loader - hydraulic quit - loader with not lift a load , 3point hitch will not lift any weight.
I agree with you in that thought process - I put a gauge on it- 1500 PSI and drops right off to 250 PSI - I purchased a service manual for this tractor and have attempted to locate the relief valve with no avail.

/ Kioti dk50c with quick detach loader - hydraulic quit - loader with not lift a load , 3point hitch will not lift any weight. #5  
   / Kioti dk50c with quick detach loader - hydraulic quit - loader with not lift a load , 3point hitch will not lift any weight.
Agreed quit throwing parts at it.
I agree - all parts that have been replaced were at the direction of the local hydraulic shop who told me to performed cylinder test for fluid passing by the the lift cylinders - they advised to rebuild them, replaced the quick connectors at their direction, had the loader valve tested with no apparent problems by them - took pump to them for a test and they said that the pump was shot. I have believed from the start that there is a relief valve some place with a bad oring or spring. Any suggestions on what I should look for - where to look it? I seems to be a pretty direct system pump sucks oil from tranny case thru the filter head to the pump back to a diverter valve, which is splits off to the loader valve and a line back to under the seat where this control valve, which controls the pressure apparently, then out to the 3 point hitch.

/ Kioti dk50c with quick detach loader - hydraulic quit - loader with not lift a load , 3point hitch will not lift any weight. #8  
The relief valve should be in the block where pressure line from pump connects to what you call diverter valve. Do you manually have to shift anything to select if FEL is operation vs 3 point? If no then I would suspect that flow goes from pump to what you call diverter. Then from diverter to FEL and then from FEL to 3 point.

When doing pressure test was the pressure dropping to 250 PSI with pump flow still dead headed or system in same operation as when seeing 1500 PSI.

A bad pump typically will slowly lose pressure not suddenly.

/ Kioti dk50c with quick detach loader - hydraulic quit - loader with not lift a load , 3point hitch will not lift any weight. #9  
It's not going to be a cylinder. The cylinders dont get pressure until you push a lever. It looks like you may have an internal leak. Like stated start at the pump and move away.

Have you checked the 3pt pressure relief or any type of draft control system? Start simple in any diagnosis by making sure all operator controls are in the correct possition and working.