Kioti DS3510

/ Kioti DS3510 #1  

Cags

Tractor
Kubota B7100
Gday all . I have 100 acres in the southern tablelands New South Wales Australia. When I purchased the property it came with a Kubota B7001 which chugs along nicely but is showing its age. I am about to purchase a Kioti DS3510 and have only seen good reviews on it . was wondering what youse all think of this tractor ... cheers in advance

/ Kioti DS3510 #2  
Not familiar with a DS series so I can't speak to it specifically, but we've had out older / Tier III CK35 for a couple years now and we love it. Several threads here & in the Kioti specific section show they have a loyal brand following and as good a history as any for service & reliability.

/ Kioti DS3510 #3  
Sounds like a beautiful property. Is 35hp going to be enough size and power for you? 100 acres is a lot to manage. What tasks do you plan with the tractor? Farming? Livestock? Logging? Mowing?

/ Kioti DS3510
Sounds like a beautiful property. Is 35hp going to be enough size and power for you? 100 acres is a lot to manage. What tasks do you plan with the tractor? Farming? Livestock? Logging? Mowing?
It is mainly bush so will be clearing some but will have pony trails through it and trail bike trails but I think the Kioti will cope with what I want it to do ...slash post hole dig and also run a pto mulcher

/ Kioti DS3510 #5  
I bought one new a couple of years ago. I have about 70 hrs on it now. I run a Rhino BX66 box blade, a 68" flail mower, a 5' rotary mower, and a 3pt post hole digger with it without issue, even in 100F heat. I prefer the manual transmission. Mine has R4 tires, filled. It handles the steep slopes on my property well. It's a lot more powerful and a lot heavier than your B7100. It should get a lot more done, and faster. I have absolutely no complaints. If you have specific questions, feel free to ask.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/kioti-owning-operating/338302-fops-my-ds3510.html?highlight=