Kioti FEL- KL102 Questions

/ Kioti FEL- KL102 Questions #1  

texaslandman

Bronze Member
Tractor
Hinomoto E202, Kioti-LB1914
My new LB1914 has a FEL. It is identified as KL102, Serial#SL20369.

I'm looking for the specs on this loader. I discover from the Kioti literature and website no info for this loader.

Both the website and info sheet show that the loader for this tractor is the KL1210, are they the same? I need your help and advice! Thanks.

/ Kioti FEL- KL102 Questions #2  
The KL102 was the original loader number when the loader was manufactured by someone else. I don't have the specs, but I'm looking for you. Maybe someone else has one and can provide the specs for you. Other than that, contact customer_service@kiotitractor.com and ask for the specs. John

/ Kioti FEL- KL102 Questions #3  
I can't find the specs, but you might be able to get them from a TBN member named HickoryDean. hickorycollins@hotmail.com
I don't know if he's still active in the forums or if this address is still valid, but he owns a 1914 with KL102 loader. John

/ Kioti FEL- KL102 Questions #4  
KL102 loader
Max lift hight-76"
reach at max height-21"
max dump angle-42 degrees
reach with attachment on ground-52"
rollback angle-23 degrees
digging depth below grade-3"
overall height in carry position-47"
approximate weight/bucket-642#
lift capacity @ pivot pins-630#
breakout force@ ground level-1,050#
relief valve setting-2,000 PSI
rated flow-3.5 GPM

/ Kioti FEL- KL102 Questions #5  
You go Vince! Where did you find them? I looked at lots of places, but since the specs can't be published by dealers a lot of people removed them. John

/ Kioti FEL- KL102 Questions
Thanks a bunch for the specs. You guys are great! Guess that loader must have been around for a while.

/ Kioti FEL- KL102 Questions #7  
John,
I still have a few older tractor and loader pamphlets from my tractor shopping days a couple years ago.

/ Kioti FEL- KL102 Questions #8  
Hey guys, my dealer just gave me this.

Attachments

• 401923-KL 120 FEL.jpg
    401923-KL 120 FEL.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 1,041
   / Kioti FEL- KL102 Questions #9  
Yep, thats the same flyer I got the specs from

/ Kioti FEL- KL102 Questions #10  
That's cool you kept those flyers Vince. Sure came in handy for Tex. Many times it's hard to find out about a product that has changed. Some companies are savvy enough to have a link to older information, but most don't do it. John