Financing Kioti financing

/ Kioti financing #1  

rockquarry

Tractor
New Holland TC29
HI all IM fairly new to this site i have browsed thru and thought i was going to be getting a newholland and even went ahead and got approved thru new holland for a new tractor but something came up (medical /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif) and i had to back out of it but the prices on the kioti seems much better i like what has been said about the ck20 and fel. whats the kioti financing like? and whats the lift capacity on the ck20 fel?

any dealers on herewant to send me some contact numbers? im in kansas but willing to travel to avoid shipping cost.

thanx

/ Kioti financing #3  
I suspect your were approved throught the same people with NH that you would apply to with Kioti, Agricredit Acceptance. They are the largest as I understand it, and I know they were also doing the Mahindra financing here in my area. The lift capacity of the CK20 is 1190 pounds 24" out from the lift point. Lift point is a little higher, but you usually don't lift from there. I own a CK20HST and it's a great little tractor. I've had no complaints on liftability of the 3pt. I could use a little more lift on the FEL, but it's not bad either. John

/ Kioti financing #4  
It would help if you filled out your profile with more detail. Where are you located in Kansas? I am dealing with DePratt Equipment Sales in Columbus. DePratt offers delivery within 100 miles. Understand there is a dealer out by Wichita, but don't know much about that dealership. I just bought a DK65 from DePratt and financed it through Agricredit. Looked at the tractor on a Sat, filled out the application and got credit approval by about noon Monday, so the approval process is fairly quick. DePratt is a member of TBN and answers their email. Link below. DePratt Equipment

/ Kioti financing #5  
There is a newer dealer in Wichita and Double J's Agri-Service in Hutchinson has been selling them for quite a while.