Financing Kioti financing

/ Kioti financing #1  

Limecuda

Silver Member
I was on the Kioti site and it had 0% for 3 years or possibly 4.99% for 6 years with nothing down. Does anyone know if the CK30 would fall in the 4.99% range?

thx

/ Kioti financing #2  
yes the ck30 is available for 4.99% for 72months....... but I believe a down payment is required.

Zero down, 4.49% for 48 months is also available.

/ Kioti financing
Thanks for the speedy response. I would imagine 10 or 20% would be required.

/ Kioti financing #4  
The zero interest is for 30 months not 36 but either way it's opm (other peoples money) Jut picked up my new ck30 on friday. By the way it's also no payments for like 8 months

/ Kioti financing #5  
twmotox said:
The zero interest is for 30 months not 36 but either way it's opm (other peoples money) Jut picked up my new ck30 on friday. By the way it's also no payments for like 8 months

Welcome to the pack! :D We always like pictures. :)

/ Kioti financing #6  
twmotox said:

Beware of the no payment for 8 months...

Usually if the balance isn't paid within the alloted time, the interest that would have become accrued would become due. This may or may not be the case here, read the fine print.

An example ... buying a new TV... you get no payment/ no interest for 1 year

But if the TV isn't paid up by the end of the 1 year, all interest that would have accumulated, would become due.

/ Kioti financing #7  
If it the plan I think you are talking about, Interest does accrue. it is 7.5 percent. No down payment and no payments till may.