KIOTI L2203

/ KIOTI L2203 #1  

pivatic1

IS this the correct number for this tractor? I found one for 4900 dollars in Ga. The hood of the tractor said L2203. It is used with 19 hours on the hr meter. This is the hrs on the engine but I dont know the hrs on the tractor. The tractor is 7800 dollars with a 4ft Buhler loader. It is 4x4 with 26 hp and new rubber. Are there grey market Kiotis?

/ KIOTI L2203
apparently this tractor is more Daedong than kioti which is why I cant find info for a Kioti L2203. It is a Daedong L2203. Is there a lot of difference in these two brands?

/ KIOTI L2203 #3  
As far as I can determine, there are no gray market Kioti tractors in the USA. I'll check tomorrow to be sure, but I don't believe that is a legitimate model number for any USA marketed Kioti. I suppose it could be an earlier model, but I don't think so. I'll know tomorrow and let you know. John

/ KIOTI L2203 #4  
I have seen some daedong model tractors here in the states and have had several parts calls on models I have never heard of. One that comes to mind is a L2601 model that a guy called in about needing parts. Unfortunately I was unable to help, as it was never marketed in the states. These tractors were meant to be marketed in other countries but some how made their way into the US. Kioti did have an LB2204 model tractor but I don't think they ever had a 2203. You might look for a SN# plate; it might shed some light on the tractor.

/ KIOTI L2203 #5  
If you find the model in Kioti that it crosses over to there shouldn't be much difference, but its hard to give a guarantee. There are some differences between the Daedong and Kioti tractors, the mechanics should be all the same but some of the outside components are different. Now some of the other models that Daedong has built were never marketed here in the states, so some Daedong models don't even exist as a crossover to Kioti. Do you happen to have a picture of this tractor?

/ KIOTI L2203 #6  
According to the Engineering Manager at Daedong USA, this is a gray market Daedong tractor, not a Kioti USA model. I'd steer clear as the parts can be different, and unavailable to you here. John

/ KIOTI L2203 #7  
If you find the model in Kioti that it crosses over to there shouldn't be much difference, but its hard to give a guarantee. There are some differences between the Daedong and Kioti tractors, the mechanics should be all the same but some of the outside components are different. Now some of the other models that Daedong has built were never marketed here in the states, so some Daedong models don't even exist as a crossover to Kioti. Do you happen to have a picture of this tractor?

Attachments

• IMG_1118.jpeg
    IMG_1118.jpeg
    4.3 MB · Views: 58
   / KIOTI L2203 #8  
Here my kioti L2203

/ KIOTI L2203 #9  
I can't see going wrong with a beverage supplying tractor! Joking aside I imagine it'll be a good machine for you.

E.