Kioti NX5510 Wheel Specs

/ Kioti NX5510 Wheel Specs #1  

Iowa Hillbilly

Silver Member
Tractor
Case 2590, CIH 685, Case 400
I was talking with a dealer about a Kioti NX5510 tractor. I really like the overall setup with one exception - the tire and wheel package. The US ag tire setup is 9.5-16 front and 16.9-26 rear. What I want is 280/70R18 fronts and 380/85R28 rears. I downloaded an operators manual and it listed 18" front wheels and 28" rear wheels as an option for non US markets so I had hoped maybe I could get them ordered in the US separately. The dealer was kind enough to dig into this further and apparently they cannot be gotten in this country.

I plan to talk to some outfits in the custom tractor wheel business to see what they could do and if the price would be reasonable. Since I don't have the tractor at this point I can't measure the wheels, but I'm hoping someone else might have a reference or maybe has put different wheels on an NX5510 themselves. I'm looking for the wheel center hole diameters, bolt patterns and the bolt pattern that attaches the wheel centers to the rim. If I can just get custom rims and still use the factory centers, I'm sure it would be simpler and cheaper to do than getting both rims and centers. Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

/ Kioti NX5510 Wheel Specs #2  
Find an overseas Kioti dealer. Purchase wheels and tires. Have them shipped over. Take to dealer and have them installed. Or take delivery of standard USA NX5510. Then install your overseas purchased wheels and tires. Then sell your USA dealer wheels and tires. Going to cost $$$$$ but you'll get what you want.

/ Kioti NX5510 Wheel Specs
Find an overseas Kioti dealer. Purchase wheels and tires. Have them shipped over. Take to dealer and have them installed. Or take delivery of standard USA NX5510. Then install your overseas purchased wheels and tires. Then sell your USA dealer wheels and tires. Going to cost $$$$$ but you'll get what you want.

I've thought about doing just that, but I don't really know how much hassle or expense I might be signing up for. I'll dig a little deeper into that option as time allows.