Kioti NX6010 taking on the new 150 acre farm

/ Kioti NX6010 taking on the new 150 acre farm #1  

kapper

Silver Member
Tractor
Branson 7845C
Well, I've been quite absent lately, for the last 8 months or so. It's been a very busy run, but a good one overall. I ended up selling my John Deere 4720 and keeping the Kioti NX6010. A lot went into this decision and in the end I just liked the Kioti and all the options and the overall package better. I did not get to do a video comparison so I apologize for that. However, I did make a Word cheat sheet of the options and functions between both to compare them. I had one guy ask me for it. I'd be glad to send it to anyone interested. Or perhaps I can post it as an attachment. At any rate, here is my latest video of the NX6010. Please feel free to look at my video's for the last 8 or 9 months once you get to my YouTube
channel, as there are many new ones involving the Kioti. Thanks, and Tractor On!!!!

/ Kioti NX6010 taking on the new 150 acre farm #2  
Been enjoying your YouTube channel for a while now, nice setup you have.

Hope you keep the videos coming.

/ Kioti NX6010 taking on the new 150 acre farm #3  
Welcome back, Joe!

/ Kioti NX6010 taking on the new 150 acre farm #4  
Welcome back!

I'd be interested to learn what you observed to be advantages/disadvantages of both machines compared. Also, how did their strength compare (loader, PTO, HST ground power, etc)?

Reliability differences between them?

Thanks!

/ Kioti NX6010 taking on the new 150 acre farm
OK, I definitely enjoy and favored the Kioti much, much more than the Deere. I will post that cheat sheet comparison. But first check out this new video I made of the complete operation of fixing a major pond leak that I had fixed yesterday. I don't have a ton of video of me doing the loader work with the Kioti, but you can imagine how much fill I hauled in based on the few clips. I'm guessing I brought in about 22 to 24 bucket loads, which are about 500 lbs each. Note the comment I made at the end about being glad I went with the 60 hp and not the 45! We had quite the discussions last year about HP on the Kioti's !!!! :)

/ Kioti NX6010 taking on the new 150 acre farm
I tried to attach the word doc on the NX6010 vs John Deere 4720. I wouldn't attach, so here is a cut and paste. Not sure how the formatting will turn out. Since I typed this up there have been several other things that as I've used the Kioti that I liked much better than the Deere. Yesterday, working on that pond burm, I really appreciated the extra 6 inches of width and the more stable Kioti foot print. I would not have been happy trying to fill that hole with the Deere due to it's A) extra height and B) its reduced width/stance/stability. There were a lot of uneven dips on the burm and of course maneuvering around in the hole to get the tires to compact it would have been tougher with the Deere being too tippy...

Kioti NX6010 vs John Deere 4720

Kioti Deere
3rd function:
True 3rd Diverter kit
Windows open No open windows
Rear 3 pt lever outside tractor NA
AC has 2 vents/ def and person one set of vents
AC works much better than JD
Wider stance, more stability Narrower stance, more tippy
More loader and cutting power than JD Loader won稚 stay level during cutting operations
Radio speakers better placement only 2 speakers up front under sun visor
4 wd push buttom, hydraulic manual lever, have to fight with it sometimes to engage
Comes with 2 rear SVC痴, WITH detents had to pay extra 2000, PLUS had to add an 双pen kit for another 1200!!!
Locking rear diff same operation
Engine stall comes standard had to pay extra to get load match
Auto PTO, up and down, very nice no option
Crusie comes standard, plus pto cruise engine cruise extra, and NO PTO cruise
Wider cab with more room very narrow
Rear wiper spray/front spray shoots down Front spray on wiper, don稚 work good, no rear sprayer
And works
Has draft control lever, higher/lower lift no draft control
No stall comes with it extra option loadmatch

/ Kioti NX6010 taking on the new 150 acre farm #7  
Just how much stronger do you feel the loader is on the Kioti?

Do you feel any difference, either way, in "driving" power at the wheels?

Have you run anything heavy on the PTO, that would help you notice the big difference in rated PTO HP ?