Kioti parts and support

/ Kioti parts and support #1  

60Ford861

Tractor
1960 Ford 861
Good afternoon all. I am in the market for a newer (but used) cab tractor and have narrowed it down to a Kioti RX7320, Kubota M7060 or L6060 (yes I know they are not the same size). I really feel the Kioti has the most features and the nicest cab. My biggest concern is to spend a good chunk of money on a tractor and in 10 years you cant buy parts for it so it becomes worthless. I know with Kubota I shouldn't have an issue. So those Kioti owners out there, what has your experience been? Thanks.

/ Kioti parts and support #2  
Some parts are no longer available for my Kioti but nothing I have not found a work around for.

I do know that some parts for some models in almost every brand will be discontinued. Not just a Kioti thing.

/ Kioti parts and support #3  
Good afternoon all. I am in the market for a newer (but used) cab tractor and have narrowed it down to a Kioti RX7320, Kubota M7060 or L6060 (yes I know they are not the same size). I really feel the Kioti has the most features and the nicest cab. My biggest concern is to spend a good chunk of money on a tractor and in 10 years you cant buy parts for it so it becomes worthless. I know with Kubota I shouldn't have an issue. So those Kioti owners out there, what has your experience been? Thanks.
What you're going to most likely find with Kubota right now is price gouging. Dealers are asking prices that do not match the value the equipment is offering in my opinion. Kioti is probably going to be your best bet right now but take that advice with a grain of salt as I don't own one.

/ Kioti parts and support #4  
I have owned Kioti tractors since 2008 never had issues finding parts.I own Deere,Kioti and Kubota products IMHO Kioti is just as good ..

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    764.7 KB · Views: 326
  • 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 228
  • Ford Truck 181.jpg
    Ford Truck 181.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 214
  • Ford Truck 122.jpg
    Ford Truck 122.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 350
  • tempImage5OlBno.jpg
    tempImage5OlBno.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 1,016
  • tempImageI4OWuN.jpg
    tempImageI4OWuN.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 553

/ Kioti parts and support #5  
I have not seen a difference from one manufacturer to an other yet.

Was told years ago the same crap about kubota and jap bikes but still I can find parts for them and the few I can’t get you also have the same issue with any other brand.

Like I tell everyone when they ask around here, if it’s a popular model everything will be there. If it’s the odd duck no matter who makes it you will have to search for something’s and no matter what after awhile you will have to wait or look for parts from different sources when it gets old because not everything will be in stock anymore.

Don’t be fooled, no company can provide every single part for every single machine forever and anyone who says they can is lying and pushing the same myth they heard when they purchased.

/ Kioti parts and support #6  
In 10 years, I have only had a delay in getting parts once.

/ Kioti parts and support #7  
John Deere, no doubt has one of the best parts systems. But you can no longer get any transmission parts for a JD350 dozer. They just are not there, with Deere or any one else. It was last made in 1970. So you may not find parts for any tractor over 50 years old. At my age, I am only worried about the next 20.