Kiotii dk55 blowing fuse on stop solenoid circuit

/ Kiotii dk55 blowing fuse on stop solenoid circuit #1  

firemandan774

Tractor
Kubota 4760 HST
Does anybody have a wiring diagram for a Kioti DK 55 specifically tthe stop solenoid circuit . It keeps tripping fuses when I turn the key on remove the solenoid and all is good engine starts but I have to stallb out to stop. Stop solenoid is brand new so I don稚 think it痴 that it痴 a wiring issue somewhere in that circuit. Thanks

/ Kiotii dk55 blowing fuse on stop solenoid circuit #2  
What year tractor

/ Kiotii dk55 blowing fuse on stop solenoid circuit #3  
If you just unplug the solenoid and turn the key on does it blow the fuse.
Does yours have a start and a run coil in the solenoid is it connected wrong.
Have you tryed a new relay for the solenoid.

/ Kiotii dk55 blowing fuse on stop solenoid circuit #4  

Yes, yes...

Also ...

In this day, just because something is new, does not mean its good.... Might want to check winding values with ohm meter or do some bench testing ...

/ Kiotii dk55 blowing fuse on stop solenoid circuit #5  
If he removes solenoid and all is good as he says, it’s probably not a (hot) wire shorting issue, as that would still occur. Unless shorting through solenoid.
Does fuse blow instantly (like a short) or does it take a second or two ( like an overload)?
Does new solenoid draw too much current? By defect or by design? Perhaps measure ohms of new solenoid? I think 12 volts divided by ohms will be approximate current draw.

/ Kiotii dk55 blowing fuse on stop solenoid circuit
Sorry for late reply I kinda got away from looking at the tractor since this whole pandemic thing started. Any how I was back this weekend and I replaced the solenoid as it was not working . The new one worked as it should but after a few minutes the tractor shut off and the solenoid was quite warm to touch. I disconnected solenoid used test light and pull in coil wire energized with key to on and goes out after a few seconds. Hold in coil stayed energized until key was turned off. You spoke of a relay where would this be found and what is it’s purpose.