Loader KL4010 bucket holes

/ KL4010 bucket holes #1  

RadarRick

Tractor
Kioti CK3510SE HST
Good Afternoon,

What did Kioti intend for us to use the holes for in the bucket? Couple on the side and several on leading edge?

KL4010 on CK3510SE HST.

Was considering a piranha bar but they don't use the holes.

Thanks,

Rick Heis
Morgantown WV

/ KL4010 bucket holes #3  
Yes the ones on the leading edge are for mounting a cutting edge on the bucket. I had that done, it lines up perfect.
However ther are two holes on each side end of the bucket. Mine is a 4030 FEL with a 66" bucket.
They are lined up in the middle, not down near the bottom for mounting a tooth bar.

/ KL4010 bucket holes
cholland, Which cutting edge(s) make and model did you use? My bucket is also 66 inch.

Thanks,

Rick Heis
Morgantown, WV

/ KL4010 bucket holes #5  
I don't know. I just had the dealer put it on. I need to pick up my weed eater next week, I'll ask him when I'm in there.
It has an edge on the back too. So I can flip it around when it gets all dinged up. I mainly did it to protect and beef up the bucket a little. I have a lot of rocks. If I need to break up the soil at all I use the tines on the box blade, then turn around and scoop it up.

Depending on your planned uses a tooth bar can be nice. I do more moving than digging so the cutting edge works for me.

/ KL4010 bucket holes #6  
Someone said once that the holes on the side were for bolting it down during shipping. something about the way they stacked on a shipping pallet on their sides. I don't know if it is fact or not, but I heard that several years ago.