Kubota 2100 Vs. JD x534

/ Kubota 2100 Vs. JD x534 #1  

cabinfeverusa

I am looking to purchase my first High dollar Garden Tractor. I am looking at either the Kubota GR 2100 with 21hp Diesel or a JD X534? I found a Kubota Gr2100 with only 60 Hours on it for just under $6000. I like the Glidesteer and the 4 wheel steer of the JD. Has anyone had any experience with either of these tractors? I mow almost 3 acres and have quite a few trees to cut around so I like the maneuverablility of both; it is also quite hilly. Do both of these tractors hold their value pretty well? I am a first time poster so I hope someone can lead me in the right direction. Thanks

/ Kubota 2100 Vs. JD x534 #2  
I'm a Deere man, and I would chooses the JD, but I think in this comparison, the Kubota with a diesel wins out. MY neighbor had one and so did my grandfather, they were great. Not the diesels, but they left a nice cut. M grandfather who is a workoholic, sold his so he could use a push mower. My neighbor sold hers because we did it for her with twin 72" decks as opposed to one 46" or whatever. So, they were great tractors and they would've kept them but, well, I already told you.

Kyle