Price Check Kubota 3010 Price

/ Kubota 3010 Price #1  

Anonymous Poster

Looking at a 2000 model 3010. 157 hours 4x4 Hyd. Trans. $10,000 Mint condition. What do you think?

/ Kubota 3010 Price #2  
It's a good tractor, but you haven't given us much to go on. Does it have a loader or any implements? What type of tires and are they loaded? Is it due for any major service??? What exactly do you intend to do with a tractor?

Pete

/ Kubota 3010 Price
Hi,

He did say 157 hours and mint condition....my gut says good deal but what do I know.../w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Bill in Pgh, PA

/ Kubota 3010 Price #5  
I'd still like to hear what he needs in a tractor. If his primary need is finish mowing of a small plot, and this tractor comes with loaded ags that would tear up his lawn, it would be far too much for his needs and would do more harm than good.

I love the L3010. I use mine hard. But it's not the perfect tractor for all situations. Just my $0.02

Pete

/ Kubota 3010 Price
I bought the tractor this morning w/ 4' disc, and a 5 ft BUSH Hogg cutter for $10,800.

Boondox...I have approx. 15-20 acres to bushog, and 5 food plots of around an acre a piece.

/ Kubota 3010 Price #7  
In that case, you found a deal! You'll appreciate the power and mass of that tractor for chores like those!

Welcome to the club!

Pete