kubota B2910 HST filter location

/ kubota B2910 HST filter location #1  

jd49

Tractor
1949 JD MC crawler, 2000 JD 4400
Hi, I'm changing the hydraulic oil and the two filters, but I don't know which side the HST filter goes on and which side the hydraulic suction filter goes on. They look very similar to each other, and the old filters have different numbers. My dealer is clueless. Anybody know? Thanks for any replies.

/ kubota B2910 HST filter location #2  
Hi, I'm changing the hydraulic oil and the two filters, but I don't know which side the HST filter goes on and which side the hydraulic suction filter goes on. They look very similar to each other, and the old filters have different numbers. My dealer is clueless. Anybody know? Thanks for any replies.
Part No. 66021-36060 should be installed on the left side (as if you were sitting in the seat, facing forward) of the tractor. It is located just forward of the wire strainer, which should be removed and cleaned as part of the service.

Part Number 67955-37710 should be installed on the right side (as if you were sitting in the seat, facing forward)

You can download an illustrated parts manual :thumbsup: from these folks here:

TractorSmart.com is your online source for Kubota online parts.

/ kubota B2910 HST filter location
The filters I got from my Kubota dealer have different numbers, so I still am not sure which is which. HH670-37710 Hydraulic, HH660-36060 HST . But I suppose the second part of the number is enough to identify. Thanks

/ kubota B2910 HST filter location #4  
The filters I got from my Kubota dealer have different numbers, so I still am not sure which is which. HH670-37710 Hydraulic, HH660-36060 HST . But I suppose the second part of the number is enough to identify.
Correctamundo :thumbsup:

You are quite welcome - glad to help out another B2910 owner :D