Kubota B3200 vs Landini 2840

/ Kubota B3200 vs Landini 2840 #21  
those last specs were for the 3 p.h. not the loader.

Look at post #10. It has the Loader Spec Chart that is in question.

/ Kubota B3200 vs Landini 2840 #22  
i am a current montana 2840 owner and all of those specs are the same as mine except for the lift capacity to 59" mine is almost 2400 pounds. that being said i did a wikipedia search on landini/mccormick/montana and ls cable the supplier of montanas. according to that ls did supply mccormicks and landini's but i no longer does. my loader is an ameriquip loader made in wisconsin not sure about the landini's this would'nt be the first time the has discrepancys on spec sheets. my buddy who has a l3240 bota just ran into this on pto hp web site says one thing owners manual another. i would'nt let this deter you from buying the landini. next where is the landini sold is it a used car dealer be careful of these as they come and go unless this guy is really established. how many other landini dealers are there around you. it may sound like i'm scaring you away from the landini but i'm not i just posing questions to ask yourself. the bota will always have a dealer somewhere in you're province at least. just food for thought. by the way if i had to buy another montana i would in a second, if we go on the thought will they be here in a couple of years maybe i should'nt buy a chevy either because they might not survive also. this is coming from a saturn owner who in 2010 gm said they will no longer supply vehicles to them, more food for thought.

/ Kubota B3200 vs Landini 2840
You're right, Shakin, my nearest Landini dealer (been there a few years, seems well respected in the area) is just 4 kms away, but the NEXT nearest is an hour and a half, then the next even father in the other direction. Decision to be made soon!