Kubota B3350-Engine light came on when trying to do parked regen

/ Kubota B3350-Engine light came on when trying to do parked regen #1  

Sharryn

Tractor
2015 Kubota B3350
I'm having trouble with the dpf right now and I think it may be because I wasn't running at high enough rpm. Friday it started flashing regen, so I let it do its thing, and it smelled and acted like it was going through the cycle. Then yesterday it did it again and I thought something was wrong because it did it the day before (or so I thought). Well, no matter what button I pushed it didn't seem to matter. Then it began to beep and the parked regen button lit up and began flashing. I stopped it and got out the manual. It was about as clear as mud on what to do so I turned it off and decided to so some searching. I googled it and couldn't come up with anything. So this morning I stopped in TBN (why didn't I think of that first!), and saw that the tractor had to be in neutral, pto off, parking brake on with the dash light lit, and opened wide up. Went down to the shed and did all of that, but before it was up to engine temp the engine light came on so I shut her off, terrified I'd ruin it. Now what to do?

/ Kubota B3350-Engine light came on when trying to do parked regen #2  
Unfortunately call your dealer would be my suggestion.