Kubota b7000e

/ Kubota b7000e #1  

extremebuilder

Tractor
kubota b7000E
Hello everyone, I`ve done something stupid, I think, please can someone help me out.
Just collected this little tractor that`s been parked up, indoors, for about 3 years. Checked fluids, changed fuel and eventually got it fired up. It was running but missing now and again and smoking from the exhaust occasionally. A friend said check the injector pump so I watched all the videos I could find and pulled it out and cleaned it up. Checked that I`d done it right several times and was confident it was ok.
Now it starts on the button but..... it runs away!!!!! What have I done? Govenor spring seems to be there but I don`t know what I`ve done wrong.
I also need to find a workshop manual, any ideas?
Thank you in advance to anyone that gets me out of trouble.

/ Kubota b7000e #2  
You can find the manual here. It's for the B6000, but it's essentially the same tractor. Index of Kubotabooks/Tractor Owners Manuals/

When pulling the injector pump on these engines, one has to be careful to disconnect a small spring from the governor to the injector pump rack. And then, make sure it's connected again once the pump goes back in.

/ Kubota b7000e
You can find the manual here. It's for the B6000, but it's essentially the same tractor. Index of Kubotabooks/Tractor Owners Manuals/

When pulling the injector pump on these engines, one has to be careful to disconnect a small spring from the governor to the injector pump rack. And then, make sure it's connected again once the pump goes back in.

/ Kubota b7000e
Thank you my friend, I`ll get onto that this afternoon. Good wishes from France x