Kubota B7500 won稚 start

/ Kubota B7500 won稚 start #1  

gerst

Tractor
Kubota/B7500
Hi,
New member.
I know this topic has been covered before but I am overwhelmed trying to find links. My 1998 Kubota B7500 tractor worked one day, now doesn鬩 make a sound. I have done all the usual. Had the battery tested and it is strong. My father in law jumpstarted the tractor at the solenoid and it runs so I don鬩 think it is a fuel pump issue.
It must be one of the safety switches.
I replaced the pto switch. It still doesn鬩 start.
I am trying to remove the HST switch. Any suggestions on how to do this? The access is tight and if possible I want to avoid taking the tractor apart to remove the switch.
I have a third safety switch that goes on the right hand side of the tractor. I think it is for the forward and reverse pedal.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Last edited:
   / Kubota B7500 won稚 start #2  
Should have a in gear F/R switch, Mower engaged switch, and seat. Might be the key switch and can be found with a voltmeter.

Most switch can be bypassed with a fuse. Remove the wires and place a 10 amp fuse between the leads

/ Kubota B7500 won稚 start
Thank you, I’ll try those things.
I had to leave town for a funeral so won’t be able to try that until next week

/ Kubota B7500 won稚 start #4  
Should have a in gear F/R switch, Mower engaged switch, and seat. Might be the key switch and can be found with a voltmeter.

Most switch can be bypassed with a fuse. Remove the wires and place a 10 amp fuse between the leads

Our B7500 has a forward reverse switch, a clutch switch and a PTO switch, any one of which will prevent the tractor from cranking.
No operator presence switch to be found.

Aaron Z

/ Kubota B7500 won稚 start #5  
My treadle used to stick in either slightly forward or reverse. Sitting on the tractor and trying the ignition while fiddling with the treadle it would make an audible click and it would start.

/ Kubota B7500 won稚 start #6  
My treadle used to stick in either slightly forward or reverse. Sitting on the tractor and trying the ignition while fiddling with the treadle it would make an audible click and it would start.

This happens on my 7510 from time to time. Took me a few times to figure it out.

/ Kubota B7500 won稚 start #7  
Check the fuse, left side of the engine next to the starter motor.