Kubota B7510 No Power

/ Kubota B7510 No Power #1  

Ezzrider

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B7510
I went out to start my B7510 and there was no power. Turned the switch on and heard a slight buzzing sound sort of what it makes when your battery has gone bad. After that nothing. No lights on the dash nothing. So I put on a battery charger and the same thing. The date on the battery was 7/2018 almost 5 years old hence I replaced the battery thinking the battery may have gone completely bad. Luckily Costco had the battery. Same thing. No lights on the dash nothing when I turn the switch. Lights, blinkers nothing works. I looked for loose wires, etc but found nothing. Any ideas of course now the grass has started growing on our 3 acres of land. I just used the tractor to cut grass 3 days ago with no issues. Thanks.

/ Kubota B7510 No Power #2  
Try brightening the battery terminal connections as well as the the ground to frame lug.

/ Kubota B7510 No Power #3  
If it’s not a loose battery cable described above, it might be a safety switch somewhere - make sure everything is in neutral, etc, etc.

On my zero turn, one of the wires for one of the safety switches somehow broke on its own a few years back. Had worked fine when I last used it, but nothing worked the next time I tried to use it. Luckily I was able to find it just looking around

/ Kubota B7510 No Power
Try brightening the battery terminal connections as well as the the ground to frame lug.
Where is the ground to frame lug?

/ Kubota B7510 No Power
If it’s not a loose battery cable described above, it might be a safety switch somewhere - make sure everything is in neutral, etc, etc.

On my zero turn, one of the wires for one of the safety switches somehow broke on its own a few years back. Had worked fine when I last used it, but nothing worked the next time I tried to use it. Luckily I was able to find it just looking around
I have checked all the safety switches, and loose wires I could find. Possibly there is one hidden someplace.