Kubota Belly Mower

/ Kubota Belly Mower #1  

TimP

Platinum Member
Tractor
B3000HSDCC
Hi all.

I have a Kubota RCK60-BA 60" belly mower.

I have bee in a search for the owners manual, but according to my local dealer, they have bene discontinued. (Odd, since this mower is still being sold.)

BUT.. I have seen a manual for a RC60-30BR mower.

Does anyone know if that manual would be the same?

I have seen this mowers also referred to as an RCK-30B, without the "A" at the end.

So I am thinking they are all the same mower with maybe just a very little change.

Thanks !

/ Kubota Belly Mower #2  
Hi all.

I have a Kubota RCK60-BA 60" belly mower.

I have bee in a search for the owners manual, but according to my local dealer, they have bene discontinued. (Odd, since this mower is still being sold.)

BUT.. I have seen a manual for a RC60-30BR mower.

Does anyone know if that manual would be the same?

I have seen this mowers also referred to as an RCK-30B, without the "A" at the end.

So I am thinking they are all the same mower with maybe just a very little change.

Thanks !

Cannot help with conformity of manuals but can state that many (most?) dealers will become unhelpful if there is no $ to be gained.

If the mower is still being produced (and likely if it is not) the manual is still available but it may take a few minutes for your dealer to find it.

Tell your dealer that you will buy a new (whatever it is) tractor but only after he has produced a copy of the needed manual.

Once you have the needed manual, tell your dealer that the money needed to buy the new tractor has been discontinued.

BTDT.

SDT

/ Kubota Belly Mower
Cannot help with conformity of manuals but can state that many (most?) dealers will become unhelpful if there is no $ to be gained.

If the mower is still being produced (and likely if it is not) the manual is still available but it may take a few minutes for your dealer to find it.

Tell your dealer that you will buy a new (whatever it is) tractor but only after he has produced a copy of the needed manual.

Once you have the needed manual, tell your dealer that the money needed to buy the new tractor has been discontinued.

BTDT.

SDT

SDT,

I like the way you think!

Yes, I find it hard to believe that the manual has truly been discontinued.

As I understand it, when the Dealer places an order for a manual, either Kubota, or another source, actually prints it from a database and sends it to the dealer.

So.... HOW.... can that not available?

I agree that it may take a little effort by the dealer, who all seem to be less than helpful unless it involves a sizable amount of money.

Maybe I'll run across a manual on ebay sooner or later.

Thanks.

/ Kubota Belly Mower #4  
From what I gather there are two versions of this mower...

One a RCK60-30B and a RCK60-30B(A).

You'll need to find out what serial number your mower deck is to get the appropriate manual.

If you have a serial number <29999 then you need: K5772-71110
If you have serial number >30001 then you need: K5772-71113

If I recall correctly, the (A) means that it's a modified version of the original, enough to classify it with an additional letter designation.

I would just purchase the book from Messicks and call it a day using your serial number from your mower deck (note: mower deck NOT tractor!).

From what I can tell, they did change the bevel case halfway though the production of the first round.

/ Kubota Belly Mower
diesel85.

Thank You for the info. I appreciate it.

I have read posts from several people who have been searching for the manual for the RCK60-30B(A) and Kubota states that it is discontinued.

I know they were not aware of the two differing numbers.

No dealer/Parts department has EVER mentioned anything about there being two different part numbers for the deck.

The parts diagrams and part number do not reference another possible part number.

Even if you had a lower serial number, I think you could make use of the second manual.

In any event, I DO have a higher serial number and have ordered the part K5772-71113. (It's cheaper than the first one too!)

Thanks again.....

From what I gather there are two versions of this mower...

One a RCK60-30B and a RCK60-30B(A).

You'll need to find out what serial number your mower deck is to get the appropriate manual.

If you have a serial number <29999 then you need: K5772-71110
If you have serial number >30001 then you need: K5772-71113

If I recall correctly, the (A) means that it's a modified version of the original, enough to classify it with an additional letter designation.

I would just purchase the book from Messicks and call it a day using your serial number from your mower deck (note: mower deck NOT tractor!).

From what I can tell, they did change the bevel case halfway though the production of the first round.

/ Kubota Belly Mower #6  
Go to Kubota.ca, the Canadian website and they have most of the ops and parts manual for pdf download

/ Kubota Belly Mower
Go to Kubota.ca, the Canadian website and they have most of the ops and parts manual for pdf download

Thanks sandyc, I'll check it out.

Regards.

/ Kubota Belly Mower #8  

As a Canadian sadly I can tell you that the only Owner's manuals available from Kubota.ca are only for the newest line of equipment.

Helpful dealers can go into the Kubota database and find manuals for older stuff but most are too busy for a task like that.

Dave M7040

/ Kubota Belly Mower #9  
Dave
Thanks for that info. I stumbled on that .ca web and got the manuals for the snowblower, snow blade and loader for my BX but they are newer so I didn’t realize they only had current model info.
Stay well

/ Kubota Belly Mower #10  
I have a rck30b deck From a b2630 that I am trying to sell does anyone know if it will fit a b2650?? I think it calls for rck30b-a..
whats the difference if any thanks