Kubota Cab 3430 / A/C /pressures for A/C

/ Kubota Cab 3430 / A/C /pressures for A/C #11  
If you gauges on the low side go into a vaccum
your expansion value is plugged. You should
have a tag some place on your machine with info.
Everyone run your a/c units for 15 to 20 minutes
in the winter or cold weather so your a/c unit will
be run every month so the seals don't dry out
and you have no a/c when the seals leak

willy

/ Kubota Cab 3430 / A/C /pressures for A/C #12  
One reason why I never post an issue on here, I have them like anyone else but if I cannot figure it out myself, I call my dealer and discuss it with their head technician, weo happens to be a good friend of mine as well.

I don't post issues on here because I don't want a multitude of answers that probably don't address that issue anyway. I do possess above average mechanical ability and have the tools too. 30 odd years as a diesel mechanic gave me a pretty good knowledge base.

/ Kubota Cab 3430 / A/C /pressures for A/C #13  
:unsure: 🙃😂(y):rolleyes::sleep:

/ Kubota Cab 3430 / A/C /pressures for A/C #14  
When I recharge a system now, I use dry propane instead of regular refrigerant. Dry propane has a much more efficient ratio of heat transfer and is compatible with all refrigerants and seals.

/ Kubota Cab 3430 / A/C /pressures for A/C #15  
When I recharge a system now, I use dry propane instead of regular refrigerant. Dry propane has a much more efficient ratio of heat transfer and is compatible with all refrigerants and seals.
"One reason why I never post an issue on here, I have them like anyone else but if I cannot figure it out myself" I bleed the ac system and throw a match on it. 🤣

/ Kubota Cab 3430 / A/C /pressures for A/C #17  
Your words, not mine. I know how to service my ac system, don't need to ask anyone. You don't bleed an ac system anyway.
Yes and if you were the only one around this place would be boring as watching mud holes dry up.