kubota cab/ headliner cleaning

/ kubota cab/ headliner cleaning #1  
K

kingoflawns

Can anyone recommend how to clean the factory cab headliner. I dont even know what the material is? Thankx, Scott.

/ kubota cab/ headliner cleaning #2  
I have no idea what the heck the headliner is made of but, we just purchased a Kubota R520s with cab and upon delivery it had some greasy paw prints from the radio install. I used Shout laundry stain remover and it worked very well.

/ kubota cab/ headliner cleaning #3  
kingoflawns said:
Can anyone recommend how to clean the factory cab headliner. I dont even know what the material is? Thankx, Scott.

Gosh! What are you doing with a cab? You wouldn't have that kind of problem if you had chosen an open one! What were you thinking?! I'm just kidding... Teabagger is right, Shout does a good job. I guess I could use a cab these days... it's raining endlessly or it's hot and damp. How is the AC in a B3030cab?

/ kubota cab/ headliner cleaning #4  
I just bought a Cab model L5030. After about 6 hours cutting brush, I realized how dirty the glass was getting. I then realized I now have MORE glass to clean . . . cleaning windshields, windows, mirrors is a real pain to me. It seems impossible to do it without streaking the glass! Oh well, considering how the a/c felt when it was 93 outside yesterday, I think I can grin and bear it!