Kubota F3060 on Craigslist

/ Kubota F3060 on Craigslist #1  

1savoy

Gold Member
Tractor
B26, ZD323-60 and JD JX75 currently. Previous: L3800 HST w/ BH77, JD301-A , JD450C Dozer, JD 330, JD F525, Ford 4000, Farmall H
Thought I would post this for you F lovers. Noticed it while looking at Kubota's on CL and thought someone may be interested. Ennis is just a little south of Dallas.

Kubota F3060 Mower

Last edited:
   / Kubota F3060 on Craigslist #2  
Thought I would post this for you F lovers. Noticed it while looking at Kubota's on CL and thought someone may be interested. Ennis is just a little south of Dallas.

Kubota F3060 Mower

That seems to be one cracking good price. Don't know how old it is but the hours aren't bad and it looks to be in pretty good condition. Somebody could get an excellent Christmas present for themselves.

/ Kubota F3060 on Craigslist
That seems to be one cracking good price. Don't know how old it is but the hours aren't bad and it looks to be in pretty good condition. Somebody could get an excellent Christmas present for themselves.

I thought it seemed like a very good price. If it was something I was interested I would have to go check it out. My ZD works well for what I do.

/ Kubota F3060 on Craigslist
IMO, it's a scam. Too many of these on CL.

I actually don't think it is. Typically the scams are just too good to be true. Now if this was listed for two grand, I would think scam. Also, 972 is the correct area code for the area. Just my $0.02 and I might be wrong.

/ Kubota F3060 on Craigslist #7  
Don't think it's a scam because price is reasonable and a local landline phone number is given. It's an older model. My oldest is 5 years old and is a F2680e and I sold a F3080 that's almost 4 years old and the new models are F3090s. Means it was manuf over 6 years ago but doesn't determine the year it was sold and put in service.
Age isn't that big of a factor with diesel tractors but it does have "some" consideration in determining price.
Usually CG scams are in storage or already crated or a fourth of a real going price or no phone number or location given.