Kubota FEL with Self Leveling Valve

/ Kubota FEL with Self Leveling Valve #21  
I like the hydraulic self level on my L39. It does need periodic adjustment. There are two adjustment screws on the loader valve, one for raising and one for lowering. Not too hard to do other than a bit of hassle to get to the screws. I just eye ball it and don't use any sort of leveling gauge. I attached a copy of the procedure.

Attachments

• L39SelflevelAdj.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 44
   / Kubota FEL with Self Leveling Valve #22  
I doubt that, since it is essentially a "bleed off" of returning fluid.

No matter, it is WAY too stupidly complex and the adjustment is way too finicky.

See JD (a.k.a. Kukje & Humpolec contract builders) for simpler, more robust and more reliable solution - - hint/clue parallelogram arms.
I'd sure like to find a supplier for the conversion kit for selfl-levelling for my Kubota L3400. I wore out your "hint" but failed to find anything. Could you spare a little bigger hint please?

/ Kubota FEL with Self Leveling Valve #23  
His hint is to get a manual self-leveling loader which there are none for your tractor.

Look at the video, look at the actual loader arms.

I prefer the hydraulic self-leveling loaders. I dislike the additional arms required for the manual type.

The best set up that I know about is the hydraulic self-leveling valve set that is used on the Kubota M series tractors as an option. You can simply turn it on-off with a flick of a switch and have the best of both types of loaders.

JMO. ;)

/ Kubota FEL with Self Leveling Valve #24