Kubota finally got delivered today

/ Kubota finally got delivered today #21  
Nice tractor.

Did you pick out a grapple for the 3rd function loader valve?

/ Kubota finally got delivered today
Nice tractor.

Did you pick out a grapple for the 3rd function loader valve?

Yes. I already had sereral things that will use the 3rd function valve. I bought them when I bought my Bobcat. I have a post hole digger, brush grapple, and a hydraulic boom pole the extends to 20'.

/ Kubota finally got delivered today #23  
Well my new tractor finally got delievered today. To bad I finished bailing hay yesterday. I now have to wait on the rain to quit so I can cut more hay.

Kubota M9540 HDC 12 Speed Hydraulic Shuttle
3 Remotes on back (2 self canceling, 1 float)
Quicke Q30 Loader with 3rd function value on front

Very nice combo - barn and tractor! As someone suggested - you do not see barns like that anymore since more hay is going to the large bales. Q30 loader looks the same as the M30 we have on our M8540. Noticed you did not go for the cast rims. Tires loaded up? That loader has some serious lifting capability. We needed the extra weight for the large square bales and also went for the larger tires all around to help with this as well. You will like the 12 speed tranny - nice syncro between gears. Keep those pics coming!

/ Kubota finally got delivered today
Very nice combo - barn and tractor! As someone suggested - you do not see barns like that anymore since more hay is going to the large bales. Q30 loader looks the same as the M30 we have on our M8540. Noticed you did not go for the cast rims. Tires loaded up? That loader has some serious lifting capability. We needed the extra weight for the large square bales and also went for the larger tires all around to help with this as well. You will like the 12 speed tranny - nice syncro between gears. Keep those pics coming!

Thanks. The rear tires are radial 18.4-30 and they are filled. I am checking on wheel weights. No I didn't go for the cast wheels. My dealer had two M9540's on the lot. Neither one had cast wheels. Quicke makes loaders for five or six manufactures. This is the third Quicke loader that I have had and they have been great.

/ Kubota finally got delivered today #25  
We have the same tractor but ours has the Kubota loader on it. Wish it had Radial Tires on it though. It sure rides rough until the tires get warmed up. My M4700 out rides it. But man its so nice to move hay or do loader work and not touch the clutch. Just use the Shuttle shift and roll on.
And as the others posted nice barn. We have an old barn and a 60x100 Pole barn for Round Baits.
Pete

/ Kubota finally got delivered today #26  
The barn is 52' wide 96' long the side walls are 18' high and the ridge cap is 30' high. We just finished it a few days ago and I have not got my equipment moved in yet.

Do you plan to put hay in the lofts?