Kubota HQ or Northeastern regional HQ contacts

/ Kubota HQ or Northeastern regional HQ contacts #21  
At least you do have your tractor. Good luck getting everything. It is one of the most aggravating things, when they put out a piece of equipment and aren't ready to support it.

/ Kubota HQ or Northeastern regional HQ contacts #22  
Jim, I just ordered the rear remote hydraulic valves last week, I'll let you know how long it takes to get them in for installation.

It is super simple to weld on chain hooks, what could possibly be the problem with that????? /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Kubota HQ or Northeastern regional HQ contacts #23  
They will be awhile too, but it is possible to home brew them. We had one customer who was really ticked that they where going to be awhile so we just built the kit ourselves.

/ Kubota HQ or Northeastern regional HQ contacts
How / Why should it take Kubota so long to come up with a simple aux. hydraulic setup....This is ridiculous, people have work to do and that's why they buy these things. It's stupid if you ask me.

Kubota engineers this marvelous new machine, but they can't come up with aux. hydro for six months. What a joke. The not-so-funny thing is that I'm currently paying for front hydraulics. They don't tell you when you write the check that it'll be three or four months before they get around it offering it.

Anyway, I'm over it. I've accepted the fact that it is not physically available....And I'm not letting it affect my optinion of the fine L39; it is a most excellent machine /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Kubota HQ or Northeastern regional HQ contacts #25  
The rear hydraulics were shipped out of Dallas this week and should be here by the end of the week. Only ordered same last Friday, so it looks like about a seven day turn around. No problem with that. Installation scheduled for next week.