Kubota KX161 hydraulics question

/ Kubota KX161 hydraulics question #1  

MK19

Tractor
Kubota L4701DT, Kubota KX161-3SS
I am just about to buy a 2006 Kubota KX161-3 SS and it only has a single hydraulic port for the thumb. My question is 2 part: 1. Can we add a second hydraulic port to run attachments such as a flail mower, auger, etc? 2. If we can't add a second port, can we still run those attachments off of the thumbs port (just disconnect the thumb)?

/ Kubota KX161 hydraulics question #2  
Some guys use a valve and just switch between the thumb and mower, as needed. Saves contamination and the pain of connecting / disconnecting. What flail are you looking at? I'd like one but I have sticker shock...

/ Kubota KX161 hydraulics question
   / Kubota KX161 hydraulics question #4  
I spoke to someone at US Mower when I was looking at a used unit - an EX30, I think. Very nice and helpful. Told me what to look for and even sent a PDF manual for me to look at. Mower ended up being a junk heap so I passed on it. Not a quality issue, but a user / maintenance issue.

I'd like a flail and could probably use it 40 hours or more per year on my property. I have considered a Blue Diamond bush hog style excavator mower. Seems a bit less safe but more economical.