Kubota l2195 front blower worth looking at?

/ Kubota l2195 front blower worth looking at? #1  

Fallon

Tractor
Kubota L4060hstc, formerly L3200hst
I've been planning on redoing my SSQA plow to have float & keeping an eye out for a cheap decent 3pt blower for my L4060HSTC. We get lots of drifting here, so the plow has issues at times. Ive been looking for a decent QH 3pt blade for driveway crowning, but have a non QH compatible lightweight one that's a bit small in the meantime.

Recently I've seen a L2195 show up for only a bit more than 3pt blowers go for & way less than the $7k or so they apparently go for new. It's a couple hours away, so not to far, but a bit of a trip. Pictures show it in good shape. Alledgedly has all the PTO gear, mounting subframe for it, although I'm not clear if it would fit my L4060hstc vs a 40 series.

I know I'd need to get a mid PTO (L8387?) for my tractor. But as I have a cabbed machine I should just need that $400ish field installable gear kit rather than needing to split the machine. I'm capable of doing some fab work to make things fit if subframe stuff is close.

How hard is the subframe to get on & off? I've heard it can be annoying.
Can you attach & use the loader without removing the entire subframe?
Any recomendations for or against looking at the blower?

/ Kubota l2195 front blower worth looking at? #2  
By now you either have or not. I have a L2195 on my L3540HSTC-3 and I like it a lot. I'm on my 8th winter with it. The sub-frame is pretty easy, I don't do it according to the instructions.

My tractor comes with the 5 footer, but I wanted the 6, so it's the same width as my tractor. I keep a 6 ft rear blade on when blowing.

If you have any questions message me.

Ed

/ Kubota l2195 front blower worth looking at?
snow blower - farm & garden - by owner - sale if anybody else is interested. It looks like it's down to $2k. I decided against it. Not sure if it would fit up on my 60 series without a fair bit of work. More of a project than I need at the moment, have plenty lined up already.