Oil & Fuel KUBOTA L3400 Model LA463 maintenance

/ KUBOTA L3400 Model LA463 maintenance #1  

tractor13678

Tractor
kubota l3400
I am performing a routine maintenance on a KUBOTA L3400 for a city. I have the maintenance manual. Besides the basic maintenance is there anything else I should do or look for to keep this tractor in good running condition? Thank you in advance!

/ KUBOTA L3400 Model LA463 maintenance #2  
I am performing a routine maintenance on a KUBOTA L3400 for a city. I have the maintenance manual. Besides the basic maintenance is there anything else I should do or look for to keep this tractor in good running condition? Thank you in advance!

Torque check all of the loader bolts, and wheel bolts/nuts. If you don't keep them tight they will either snap off (loader) or egg out the wheels and ruin them. This is often overlooked. Be sure to lube the seat springs " the horizontal suspension springs, not the little things sticking up under the seat. They a nearly ALWAYS overlooked even by the prep mechanics. That is why the suspension seat doesn't work on over half of all of these tractors. Most owners don't even know they have a suspension seat.

Don't forget the fact there are TWO zerks on the front axle pivot. One forward That you remove the square headed plug and pump grease into the front zerk until grease starts to come out of the square headed plug hole, and the rear one That you just put a couple of pumps into and go on..

Don't forget to put the tractor on the level both directions and have all implements down when checking the hydraulic fluid in the little annoying sight glass on the transmission hump by your left foot.

Don't forget to check the hydraulic suction hose for cracks and air leaks. They almost always fail and start sucking air. It is the little hose by your right toe that pulls fluid from the "tank" to the input of the hydraulic pump. When it cracks, and it will, not much fluid comes out, but air goes into the input of the hydraulic pump. You will know it when the hydraulics are starved for fluid. It is easy to replace.

Otherwise follow everything in the manual..

/ KUBOTA L3400 Model LA463 maintenance
THANK YOU k0ua.