Kubota L3430 HST run out of fuel

/ Kubota L3430 HST run out of fuel #11  
The fuel shut off solenoid is on the injector pump, but lets close back up that injector line and charge the battery for a bit, and try starting again like dex3361 suggested first. Theoretically your fuel shut off solenoid/timer relay and all should still be operative.. as you just ran out of fuel.. right? so lets try the proper bleed procedure first, and then we will go hunting down the fuel shut off idea. After if gets past the blown fuse, we are going to need an electrical diagram, (which I don't have for that tractor) anyway. Let us know.

James K0UA

/ Kubota L3430 HST run out of fuel
G'day Randall, James & TripleR
Thanks for that information, we've charged the battery & will try that tomorrow, after checking all pipes are done up except the fuel
bleed valve & shut off tap. It's a very different tractor to the old one we had, I've learnt some more about it now, thanks to you all.
cheers. Doug

/ Kubota L3430 HST run out of fuel #13  
As a last ditch effort when I can't get a diesel started after running out of fuel I remove the air filter and spray in some diesel to get it started. Once it does you can spray a little diesel as needed in to keep the engine running.