kubota l345dt 4x4

/ kubota l345dt 4x4 #1  

gtflyboy

Tractor
ford/kubota
When I first start my kubota 4x4 l345dt and tilt the bucket straight down as to unload the bucket I can lift the front end off the ground about 1 ft. or more without a problem but if I try it again a minute or 2 latter it struggles to raise the front end again .and i hear a buzzing noise coming from the rear 3 point area . Could this be a pressure relief valve leaking and how many adjustable pressure relief valves are there? and where are they located? Thank you all for your response to my questions .and have a nice day.

/ kubota l345dt 4x4 #2  
What is the position of your three point lift lever? If it's in the full up position you can be running against the pressure relief valve and that will cause the bucket not to work well. Move the three point lever a bit away from the top limit and see if that helps. If that fixes the problem there is an adjustment with the rock shaft that can cure the problem.

/ kubota l345dt 4x4 #3  
Is the transmission in neutral when you are attempting to raise front of tractor? If not that can change the amount of force required since the rear tires must roll some to lift the front.

Could be a case of initial start-up trans has a little play run a couple minutes and this changes.

/ kubota l345dt 4x4
I will try moving the 3pt.lever away from the full up position first and see what happens. Thank you roadworthy