Buying Advice Kubota L3560 hstc or LS XR4140HC or any XR41 series

/ Kubota L3560 hstc or LS XR4140HC or any XR41 series
I believe you are confused.

R1/ag tires are standard on Kubotas. R4/indurstrial tires cost somewhat more. You can confirm this on BUILD MY KUBOTA.

Kubota wheels with mounted tires are shipped separate from the tractor chassis assembled into a unit at the dealer.

In the instance of the Grand L's, the chassis, engine and transmission are manufactured and completely assembled into a single unit in Japan, shipped to Georgia on really nice steel pallets, then shipped to the dealer.

I am not sure where the wheels and tires are manufactured. It probably varies with what combination is ordered.

I blame that on my Kubota Dealer! He had nothing but R4´s on all tractors and made it sound like it was a costly upgrade. Plus he tried to sell me a 7 foot brush hog for the L2501!
So maybe with LS it is good to go r4’s since it is no extra cost?

Last edited:
   / Kubota L3560 hstc or LS XR4140HC or any XR41 series #12  
The max width Rotary Cutter an L2501 can power through moderate length grass is 60".

LS makes a fine tractor. But I would not let a 'free' $250 tire upgrade control the buying decision.

Last edited:
   / Kubota L3560 hstc or LS XR4140HC or any XR41 series
Use the EDIT key to improve Post #11.

The max width Rotary Cutter an L2501 can power through moderate length grass is 60".
Yea I had to the the salesman that