Kubota l3750dt needing trans work

/ Kubota l3750dt needing trans work
The clutch dosnt do anything and the rear wheels wouldnt turn even when draged. The last time i had it running the transmision was spinning free but the clutch wouldnt do anything. When i engaged pto when machine wasnt running icould turn transmission and engine over with Pipe wrench on pto shaft.

/ Kubota l3750dt needing trans work #12  
The clutch dosnt do anything and the rear wheels wouldnt turn even when draged. The last time i had it running the transmision was spinning free but the clutch wouldnt do anything. When i engaged pto when machine wasnt running icould turn transmission and engine over with Pipe wrench on pto shaft.

Well it sounds locked up to me (not that you didn't already know that, but it is tough diagnosing through the computer). I would pull the 3-pt cover and main shift cover off and have a look inside. You really won't be able to see much by pulling the rear axle housings off other than the brakes and carrier bearings. You might have to pull them anyway but I would start on top so you can have a good look at all of the gears.

Brian

I have all the covers off. Even top off rear differntial and everything looks fine their wasnt any chips of metal or anything in fluid when i drained it out everything was spinning inside last time i fired it up. Everything slides free where they hook up with shifting forks. Thay has wet brake system i belive so im thinking those are locked up and needs new clutch

/ Kubota l3750dt needing trans work #14  
Hi, Hope this will help. Go to this web site and post your problem. A guy that goes by JM owned a few dealerships and will ans. you question. He really has lots of know how.
http://www.ssbtractor.com/wwwboard/kubota_tractors.html
Stay with the job and you will get it fixed.:thumbsup:

Well i got some good news on tractor today. It was the brakes that where locked up on tractor. I had a friend of mine that used to work on tractors come out with me to take a look at it amd he freed up one of the brakes i got free up other side still but its a step forward. Its also a two stage clutch so there might not be a big deal there atleast one stage is working thats why i can turn pto and engine will turn. Im going to flush the tranny out and put some fluid it and see what happens. He checked gears out and manuvered them around and came to opion that everything in tranny seems fine no missing theeth everything slides around free. So if it dosnet move into gear ill split it and check out clutch.

/ Kubota l3750dt needing trans work #16  
Go to ytmag.com and search the ford section for "stuck clutch". Lots of methods to get a rust stuck clutch free.

I would hitch up a 2 or 3 bottom plow or 7' double gang disc, block the clutch peddle down and plow until it frees up. If you do 10 acres and it's not free, THEN think about splitting. If it does pop free, do at least 10 starts from a dead stop at 2000 rpm in high gear. That will burn off the contamination.

so i got the wheels on the tractor to go around an around. the tranny seems to be working fine im missing the top shifter for one through four it wasnt there when i got the tractor. but gears all work i goes into four wheel high low and i pushed shiting forks and they wrk. along with pto. the clutch is still froze up though.i guess when they looked at it it was heat siezed cause he said none of transmission would spin.