Kubota L3901

/ Kubota L3901 #1  

Wrench83

Tractor
Kubota
Can anyone advise on the street pricing of the L3901HST? I'm moving to another state soon so I'm contacting dealers there but none will give me pricing over the phone or via email. Just trying to get a ballpark on what they're going for right now.

/ Kubota L3901 #2  
Go to Kubota's web site.

Enter options for the L3901 you want in BUILD MY KUBOTA. That will give you MSRP.

Dealer discounts from MSRP are 8% to 10%, which is mostly soaked up when state sales tax is calculated and added to the dealer's net price.

Last edited:
   / Kubota L3901 #3  
I had a quote in December here in Northern VA of $23,300 for an L3901 which included HST, LA525 Loader with SSQA 66" bucket, and R-4's with ballast.

/ Kubota L3901 #4  
Depending on where you are moving, you might want to contact Barlow's in KY... more than a few times I have read that out of state customers were quite happy with the pricing and delivery of Kubotas from them. I have had decent service/ fair pricing from Messick's in PA, if that's where you are moving.

But, I wouldn't buy without seeing what used equipment you can find- a L3901 has lots of similar machines to compete with it, both Kubotas and others. I have a low hours, super clean L3400 HST with some nice additions, like a new SSQA loader, rear remotes, all manuals and extendable links that cost me under $15K delivered. A new L3901 probably isn't that much more tractor, but I think it would be a lot more money.