Kubota L48 users. Versatility compared to regular tractor?

/ Kubota L48 users. Versatility compared to regular tractor? #11  
Sounds like a bar stool.

/ Kubota L48 users. Versatility compared to regular tractor? #12  
Sounds like a bar stool.

it is isn't it ? Surely there are beer holders as well ? I thought you guys in the US had all that sorted...lol

I have to say, I have a husky mower trailer, I giggled when I saw it comes with cup holders as does my mower, all while my govt slams us for drink driving.....and that is any kind of drink....

/ Kubota L48 users. Versatility compared to regular tractor? #13  
I have an 2006 L48
I love it.
No its not a Ag tractor, using a treadle to mow sucks, there's no cruise control. so you have to keep your foot on the go pedal. (but I don't mow much)
The seat does swing around to the left only. it is not roomy but I can sit and spin around, its not pretty my feet go up on the fender but its better than standing up and stepping over.

The L48 is a great all round tractor, it is very strong lift and the hoe is very capable. Like many have said there is not a perfect "thing" there are compromises weather its a gun, truck or in this case a tractor. Yes it is pre re-gen and parts are easy and cheaper than the new ones. 20K is a great buy if it is in good shape. around here that would go for close to 30K.

I have only owned mine a few years, my only complaint is Med speed is to slow, and high is to fast. I spend 90% of my time in medium and only use High on paved streets or flat fields. low is great for close areas and creeping around.

I do not have one but a 4 in 1 bucket is very handy, I do have a quick connect loader and hoe. I switch from forks to bucket, but have never had to remove the hoe bucket.

MrC.