Kubota L4850 - Hydraulic shuttle slippage

/ Kubota L4850 - Hydraulic shuttle slippage #1  

dallen

Tractor
Kubota L4850 HDT
I have a Kubota L4850 that is losing all forward power. I can run it on flat ground in a low gear, but as soon as there is any resistance (applying the brake, slight hill, etc.) the wheels stop turning while the RPMs are maintained. It does not feel to me like a slipping clutch, I suspect that it is a lack of pressure in the hydraulic shuttle.

My model does not have the Ever Clutch, instead the valve assembly is under the right foot plate. Shuttle valve for L4850 HDT.PNG

Does my model have an adjustment similar to the Ever Clutch models where I can adjust the shuttle valve orifice? Or am I limited to whatever the factory setting is?Can anyone suggest what I should do next to try to solve the problem? I'm thinking of disassembling the shuttle valve assembly and giving it a cleaning.

More info:
- The tractor now takes a very long time to warm up in the winter before I can get the hydraulic shuttle to engage. Tried changing the hydraulic fluid, didn't help. Last winter was the first winter we had the tractor, but I swear in the beginning of the winter it took less time to warm up.
- I don't seem to have any reduced power in the front end loader.
- The rods that engage the shuttle shift seem to be tight. I can force the shuttle valve a bit further by hand, but it does not change the power to the wheels.

Thanks for your help! If someone knows where I can get the service manual for less than 150$ please let me know, otherwise I will be buying it in the next couple of days of off ebay.