Ballast Kubota M7040 front tire ballast

/ Kubota M7040 front tire ballast #21  
Why do you think Kubota puts the caution in their owners' manuals?
Dave M7040

LAWYERS!:laughing:
I can't wrap my head around the "gyroscopic" explanation, wouldn't the liquid just stay in "the water level" position and basically just stay there being heavy (not added to the rotational mass) ? Now on a washboard dirt road, I could possibly see an added (negative) affect, or on a vehicle with a suspension by adding "un-srprung weight". Not looking for an argument, and also not a physics professor.:D:

/ Kubota M7040 front tire ballast
LAWYERS!:laughing:
I can't wrap my head around the "gyroscopic" explanation, wouldn't the liquid just stay in "the water level" position and basically just stay there being heavy (not added to the rotational mass) ? Now on a washboard dirt road, I could possibly see an added (negative) affect, or on a vehicle with a suspension by adding "un-srprung weight". Not looking for an argument, and also not a physics professor.:D:

BINGO! :thumbsup: Rustyiron, you hit the nail right smack on the head! The legal departments in most of these big corporations have way too much input into engineering, design, sales, marketing and service in this Age of Litigation that we live in. That's what I've been getting at all day here, while leaving open the possibility that someone would chime in with a real life account of why this could be a problem based on their first hand experience. That hasn't happened and I'm convinced it's not going to happen. Thank you! :D