Kubota part number info

/ Kubota part number info #1  

hawk5296

Tractor
Kubota l2350 dt
Looking to replace a cracked clutch housing on a kubota l2350dt. Several of the L series use a similar style housing but I been unable to find a cross reference. For example a kubota L2350 uses part #35260-14110; a L305 uses #35340-1410; a L2850 uses #32430-14110.

/ Kubota part number info #2  
Does this help you in any way? Straight from the Messicks site.

kubota part number.jpg

/ Kubota part number info #3  
Funny thing I noticed about Kubota - they may use a different part number for the same part depending on which tractor it's for. For example, I wanted a right hand grip for my L2501. There is none listed. There is a grip for the L3301 as well as the L3901. Both are different part numbers. The parts are identical and in fact fit my L2501 perfectly.

/ Kubota part number info
Funny thing I noticed about Kubota - they may use a different part number for the same part depending on which tractor it's for. For example, I wanted a right hand grip for my L2501. There is none listed. There is a grip for the L3301 as well as the L3901. Both are different part numbers. The parts are identical and in fact fit my L2501 perfectly.
That’s about what I’ve run into. I know there are other parts that fit but finding which ones is almost impossible. This is the second clutch case I’ve broken in the 25 years that I’ve had this tractor(no matter what kubota calls it, it’s a transmission). Last time I used an L245 case and it worked just fine. There are several different cases that end in the right numbers but the first 5 numbers make no sense.