Kubota RTV 520

/ Kubota RTV 520 #11  
Windshield keep down rain wind and cold

/ Kubota RTV 520
Bought the RTV yesterday.

The one we got has great steering and my wife commented how easy it was to steer, no idea wha the difference was from the one we test drove but ours is great.

I did not do the 0% as I was able to get another $450 off with the National Cutting Horse Assoc. discount if you paid cash. The membership is FREE - just fill out the form on their site and received a card the next day. The dealer also cut a few $100 off for cash on top of the discount.

I got the roof, speedometer, and the front brush guard (the guard should be standard because that front end is flat and not protected at all) from the dealer.
I ordered a Warn winch, the mount and a hard coated windshield from various other companies and the parts will be coming this week.

I am going to Rhino line the bed so I did not get the mat. The bed is VERY easy to take off so I will scuff and shoot it soon as it warms up a bit. If you never used Rhino liner it is a GREAT product and holds up really well (Just make sure you prep it correctly). It is pretty close to LineX in a do it at home version. If you have a med. sized compressor you can get a kit for a bit over $100 that includes the gun to spray it.

IMG_0192.jpeg

/ Kubota RTV 520
Do you notice much difference between the two?

/ Kubota RTV 520 #15  
Old was 10 years old ran like brand new
new was more power

/ Kubota RTV 520
It seems the general consensus is the 520 has a decent increase in felt "power". I was surprised how well it did on our hills in high range. If they put a medium range on those machine it would be perfect!