Comparison Kukje vs. Mitsubishi vs. Yanmar 24-25 HP

/ Kukje vs. Mitsubishi vs. Yanmar 24-25 HP #1  

Supermanxj

Tractor
n/a here to learn
Hello all,

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I am in the market for a sub-compact/compact tractor. I am currently really digging the ls xj2025, yanmar sa324/424, tym t234 and now the tym t264.

The yanmar has their own engine.

The tym t234 and the ls xj2025 have the Mitsubishi engine.

The tym t234 is being discontinued and being replaced by the t264 with the kukje engine.

My question is... are all of these engines on the same playing field with regards to longevity, parts support, NVH, and efficiency

I'm not really looking to have a debate about the tractor brands as there is a wealth of information on here and google regarding the pros and cons of each brand. I have searched and searched regarding the engines but to no avail.

Thanks for all of the input!

Last edited:
   / Kukje vs. Mitsubishi vs. Yanmar 24-25 HP #2  
All 3 are proven engines, not sure about any longevity difference, but are probably all about the same with proper maintenance. Parts are hit or miss, depending on dealer, area of country, and what specific parts. I have heard some complaints about TYM and Yanmar tractor parts availability, but not necessarily the engine parts. I think it was for very specific parts, that ussually are not stocked.

/ Kukje vs. Mitsubishi vs. Yanmar 24-25 HP #3  
My concern would not be so much about the engines - they should be solid for a LONG time. (My Mitsubishi is about 45 years old.) The biggest concern should be whether the tractor is grey market or actually imported through a dealer of that brand. My Mitsubishi is grey market and I can still find parts - I just have to do some surfing to locate parts on the rare occasion I need them.

/ Kukje vs. Mitsubishi vs. Yanmar 24-25 HP #4  
I would like to see a nvh comparison too. That was a big factor in my kubota purchase.