L175

/ L175 #1  

Dougandlindsay

Tractor
Kubota 175
I have an older l175 I recently purchased. Thinking it will be easy to find a loader. NOT!!!! So now I’m looking for an older inoperable l175 with loader. Then I would have spare parts also. Came across a 7000 kubota. Will the loader fit and work on my l175? Anyone know where to purchase a loader for this machine? Or suggestions on what will actually work? It does have the hoses for a loader.

/ L175 #2  
I had an L175 DT (4WD) with a loader and backhoe, and the L series loaders in the 80's vintage tractors are the same frame typically - (L175 L185 L245 tractors) but the B series B7000 B7500 is a smaller frame tractor and may not fit.

On my L175 it had a front mount pump off the engine for the hydraulics - do you have that pump and hoses or just the tractor Hyd Pump for the 3PT? It may not be enough for a loader..

A used loader is going to cost $1-2K and a new one 4-5K . You would be better off finding either a donor machine as you mentioned of the same size, or a bit newer tractor/loader combo and selling yours.

These machines can lift a good amount, and without power steering can be a chore to work in small areas. Then plan on replacing hoses and seals in the cylinders on the older vintage. I did all the cylinders, seals, and hoses when I restored mine.