L2800 HST 4wd service question

/ L2800 HST 4wd service question #1  

rolandfarm

I just picked up a 2006 with 150 hours on it and it looks in great shape. However, the previous owner isn't around to tell me what service has been done.
I would like to have most of the fluids changed and everything checked over for adjustment, working order, etc. I looked at the manual and a 100 or even the 200 hour service doesn't seem to get at what I want done. Is there such a thing as a "go over everything" service? What would you recommend I ask the dealer to do or should I just ask for their advice?
Thanks

/ L2800 HST 4wd service question #2  
I would change

engine oil and filter
fuel filter
hst and hydraulic filter

I would not change the hydraulic oil if it looks good with that low of hours

/ L2800 HST 4wd service question #3  
I just picked up a 2006 with 150 hours on it and it looks in great shape. However, the previous owner isn't around to tell me what service has been done.
I would like to have most of the fluids changed and everything checked over for adjustment, working order, etc. I looked at the manual and a 100 or even the 200 hour service doesn't seem to get at what I want done. Is there such a thing as a "go over everything" service? What would you recommend I ask the dealer to do or should I just ask for their advice?
Thanks

I would do the 50 hour service, which replaces all fluids and filters.

/ L2800 HST 4wd service question #5  
+1
not knowing its history I would agree with Marcussen

I would also do this.

In addition make sure the PTO cable is lubed and properly adjusted.

/ L2800 HST 4wd service question
Thanks, I will take your advice and schedule an appointment.

/ L2800 HST 4wd service question #9  
Rolandfarm
I would agree with most that not knowing what has been done, I would change all fluids and filters and grease all zerks. I bought a 2800 HST a few months ago, downsized from larger older JD and am very happy with the 2800. I think you will be happy.