L3200 3rd function - WR Long or Land Pride

/ L3200 3rd function - WR Long or Land Pride #11  
I think the dealer charged me $1200.00 to install the land pride 3rd function on my MX5100.
Guess I got screwed..
I should have researched this better and bought and installed myself

/ L3200 3rd function - WR Long or Land Pride #12  
I think the dealer charged me $1200.00 to install the land pride 3rd function on my MX5100.
Guess I got screwed..
I should have researched this better and bought and installed myself

Sorry to bring up a dead thread but mine just quoted me the same. Plus $75 for PU/Delivery of 25 total road miles.

/ L3200 3rd function - WR Long or Land Pride #13  
I started down the road to building my own and finally decided it's not worth it to ME...I actually ordered a valve but it was the wrong one because I based my purchase on a picture of one for sale on E-bay that the seller just used as a representative photo...so I did figure out which one I needed and still after piecing together all the necessary parts its around $500+- and you have to be sure you make all the Hydraulic connections correctly without leaking, etc. One thing I could not determine is if you need the "Power Beyond Plug" don't think so, but? It was going to take me a lot of time and trial and error to figure out. you could build for around $350 if you use a simple momentary rocker switch which you have to figure out where to mount it. I ended up putting an alert on E-bay for a Land Pride and purchased one for $590...just luck. I have a spreadsheet of all the parts you need and I AM NOT A CERTIFIED MECHANIC OR HAVE ANY EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE OF THIS...SO USE YOUR OWN JUDGEMENT IF YOU USE MY LIST AND VERIFY YOURSELF.View attachment 586671 email if you want the excel spreadsheet.

/ L3200 3rd function - WR Long or Land Pride #14