Backhoe L3200 with BH77 weak and leaks down

/ L3200 with BH77 weak and leaks down
Call MIE today to place the order for the ripper the lady that answered the phone was real nice but the man she transfer me to was rude. I asked about ordering one and was told to get in line they were back log till late October. When I asked if they were pretty good about getting them out on time he said how would I know that's two months down the road. MIE thanks for be so rude guess I will just keep looking.

/ L3200 with BH77 weak and leaks down #22  
That is unbelievable! Customer service with a snarl...

/ L3200 with BH77 weak and leaks down #23  
I have the same BH on my L3700. I also thought it was weak. I shimmed my relief valve and the loader is significantly stronger and I think the hoe is as well.

/ L3200 with BH77 weak and leaks down #25  
You may want to check your pressure. My L3800 with FEL and BH77 was at 2300PSI I added shims with a bump to 2700PSI. It made a big difference for the FEL and hoe. My hoe will also leak down if I forget to latch it. I had a Ford with a woods hoe with PTO pump, same thing. There is quite a bit of weight there without the latch.
I agree with other comments, stump removal within a reasonable size is all about technique. Some trees have several roots that go directly down into the ground, they are tough!!

/ L3200 with BH77 weak and leaks down #26  
I have a BH77 on a B3000 and it seems to work well. Stumps are the most difficult thing to excavate with a hoe, so maybe work on your technique. Here's a link that might help. This guy is a talented operator and has some good tips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=3&v=5e7-90ND5aU

/ L3200 with BH77 weak and leaks down #27  
I seen a two ton mini excavator take as long to get a stump out as with me with forks on a fel. I put the loader in float, drive the forks under the roots and use the curl function at the same time drive ahead very slowly a foot or two. Break of the roots the break up the root ball the pry out the stump. Having said that it is harder on gear then using a back hoe.